Head of Research and Commercialization
- Contribute to the creation of the Research and Development (R&D) budget and oversee its financial allocation to ensure that there are ample funds available to achieve the desired objectives. Additionally, closely monitor the budget to identify instances of spending falling below or exceeding the allocated amounts and suggest appropriate actions to correct any discrepancies
- Act as an advisor to teams across other functions to support with their research and development and analyses needs.
- Scan, monitor, and investigate the Research and Development landscape in the UAE; especially in the education sector to equip internal stakeholders with developments in the sector.
- Formulate and monitor the policies and procedures to guide the research grant lifecycle including the pre-award, award, and post-award phases.
- Bachelor or higher (preferred degree in Education, Public Administration or a relevant discipline)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in e.g., management consultancy, research grant management, a research funding body, a government department/ministry of education, or a company specialized in higher education
- Understanding of U.S. style higher education system and academia preferred
- Experience in the UAE would be preferred
Meghaa NairLogin & Apply Register & Apply Back to Results