Thank you for working with Mark Williams International HR Consultancy (the “Company”, “us”, “we” or “our”). We respect your privacy and value the relationship we have with you (“Users”, “your”). Our Site (markwilliam.ae) collects some Data from its Users (person or entity using the Site and/or taking Services from Company) and here we describe how we collect, use and handle your Data when you use this Site and its Services.
Please familiarise yourself with our Privacy Policies and contact us if you have any queries.
Owner and Data Controller
The Owner and Data Controller of Data collected from Users is Mark Williams International, Bay Square Building 1. Office 303. Business Bay. Dubai, UAE.
Contact email: email@example.com
For providing Services (“career specialist services and recruitment solutions”), the Site collects, uses, stores and transfers different types of Data, which includes but is not limited to, the following:
Personal Data: Personal Data means email address, first name, last name, gender, date of birth, phone number, address, company name, profession, country, city, workplace, number of employees, marital status, language, academic background, picture, geographic position, state, province, payment information (including bank account and payment card details), any other information Users have included in their resume/curriculum vitae (CV). Users provide the Personal Data to Company/Site by visiting the Site, filling the forms on the Site, uploading their resume/CV, subscribing to Company’s Services, searching for opportunities, entering for a promotion or a survey or by providing information via email, phone or similar modes. The Personal Data is provided by Users’ own freewill.
Technical Data: Technical Data means User’s IP address, username and password, the website that Users have visited before visiting the Site, browser type and version, time zone, language, location, browser plug-in type and version, operating system and technology, cookies or other technology characteristics on the devises that Users have used to visit the Website.
Usage Data: Usage Data means how the Users use the Website, its pages and Services.
Marketing Data: Marketing Data means User’s preference to receive marketing material, notifications, newsletters and similar communication from the Site and/or Company or third parties.
Sensitive Personal Data: Sensitive Personal Data means information including, but not limited to, political opinion, religion, race, ethnicity, health, sexual orientation, criminal offenses, and memberships of Users. For the avoidance of any doubt, it is to be noted that the Site or the Company does not require Sensitive Personal Data of Users and therefore, request the omission of the same from Users’ CV prior to sending it to the Site. Any and all types of Data collected by the Site solely depends on the Services used, how they are used and what the Users choose to provide.
How we process and use your data
The Data received is processed through computers and or information technology enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated in our Services. The data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge and involved with the operation of this Website or external parties appointed by the Company. The User can request the Company to provide a list of the parties with access to User’s Data.
We use the data as per follows:
– Our Services are designed to be user-friendly and simple-to-purchase career development products (including formatted CV, cover letters, interview preparation, Linkedin profile, personal branding material etc). To provide those Services in the best possible manner, we store, use and transmit Users’ Data to internal staff and third party service providers in order to register the new Users in our internal software, process payments and deliver related Services.
– We use the Usage data to improve our services.
– We use Technical Data to provide, promote and protect our Services.
– We use Marketing Data for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive promotional emails, select the unsubscribed link in any email communication from us or send separate request for cancelling subscription.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. The Company has customers all over the world but the storage, use and transmission of User’s Data is only in the United Arab Emirates.
Sharing the data
Your personal data shall be processed and stored for the different purposes stated in this Private Policy.
Protecting your data
We only process Personal Data where we have a legal basis for doing so. We review and update the Personal Data we hold on regular basis to ensure that it is accurate, relevant and up-to-date. We are, however, not liable for inaccuracy of information and Data provided by you.
Before we transfer any of your Personal Data to a third party, we will communicate to you the reason and ask for your consent.
Know more about your rights.
You have the right to access, correct, restrict or erase your Personal Data stored on our platform and internal software at any time. For this, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Access your Data: We can share with you any information related to your Data and our processing of your Data in a concise and transparent document upon request. This document will be received within 30 days from the query.
– Correct your Data: You can ask to rectify any incomplete or incorrect Data on our platform. In case, we have shared your Personal Data with a third party, we will notify them of the same. The notified third parties will also rectify the Personal Data that they hold.
– Restrict the use of your Data: We only use your Personal Data when we have the legal basis for doing so. You have the right to ask for any restriction with respect to the usage of your Data.
– Withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
– Object to processing of your Data. You have the right to object to the processing of your Data at any time.
– Verify your Data: You have the right to verify your Personal Data that is stored in the Site.
– Delete or remove your Personal Data: You have the right to delete your Data by sending a request for the same.
If the Company is involved in a reorganisation, merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets, your Data may also be transferred as part of the deal. We will notify you about the same and you will have the option to withdraw your consent.
We might use your Data for legal purposes in Court or in any legal action. You declare to be aware that we might be required to reveal your Data upon request from regulatory and public authorities and/or lawful order from a court or government entity.