Investment Solution Specialist
Dubai, Abu Dhabi
- Support the systems, integration points, and services used by the investment teams covering Front, Middle and Back Office domains from a technology and business process perspective
- Work with investment teams on any issues arising in the operating model. Work with internal and external resources to solve these issues as needed
- Support investment teams with technical aspects of the Target Operating Model e.g. extraction of data, creating of reporting templates, integration of system(s) etc.
- Work with the investment teams to lead the creation of any internal technology (interfaces, reports, dashboards, excel/database applications, etc.)
- Work with internal and external resources to source requirements, manage the implementation of the change, test the change and deliver it to the business users
- Degree in Computing, Finance, Economics, Business, Sciences preferred
- Business Analysis qualification (e.g. ISEB Business Analysis)
- PRINCE / AGILE Project Management Certification
- 7+ total years experience, at least 2 years working with Asset Managers, Investment Banks, Investment Teams as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Experience working with Investment Platforms e.g. Bloomberg, FactSet, BarraOne, PowerBi, etc.
- Experience working with Infra – Azure/AWS, APIs, Oracle/SQL database
Fathima QuraishiLogin & Apply Register & Apply Back to Results