Emiratisation, Human Resources
Back to VacanciesApply
- Assist in updating the organisation structure in terms of reporting, position titles, unit and department structure, etc. Updates job descriptions accordingly
- Assist in updating the grading and reward structure to reflect the relevant internal and external market
- Support in recruitment activities - managing the CV database, drafting offer letters & contracts, etc.
- Conduct new joiner’s induction program and coordinates with IT to provide access cards, telephone extension, computer, etc.
- Assist in updating the competency framework and provide support throughout the performance management system process
- Assist in the preparation of the employee’s annual increments and bonuses
- Handle the day to day operations attributed to employee queries, employee record administration and maintenance, leave management, employee letters, employee events, etc.
- Coordinate training programs in liaison with the concerned Units and external parties
- Monitor and regularly update the HR IT systems
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly HR reports including updates on the budget, workforce planning and forecasting, turnover, HR initiatives, etc.
- UAE National with a Family Book
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in performing HR functions or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Professional qualification such as CIPD is a plus
- Knowledge of HR systems, organisational design, change management and the UAE Labour Law