Back to VacanciesApply
We are an award-winning recruitment agency who believes that recruitment is an art. We cover banking & finance, technology, and Emiratisation and we’ve been in the region for over 12 years. We have built a loyal client base through traditional, direct sales, and referral business. Our service is based on knowledge, professionalism, and speed to market.
Purpose of the role
The Training and Development Coordinator is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees. This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- Assesses needs, analyzes gaps, researches best practices, and partners with management to identify, develop and implement successful and innovative learning and development programs.
- Develops and implements program processes and procedures, maintains records, and tracks outcomes.
- Conducts and updates the existing training.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors, and others involved in employee development efforts
- On-desk performance
- In charge of internal hiring and employee onboarding
- Recruitment of skill-based performance through training, hiring, onboarding, and development plans, and skills improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- 2-4 years of experience as a Training and Development professional
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Outstanding personality
What we offer
· Joining a fast-growing new business division in a leading recruitment agency
· A collaborative environment with the opportunity to shape the business. We believe that everyone has their own talent and ideas are always more than welcome!
· Nobody is too important to talk to. If you have feedback, we believe in sharing constructive criticism
· Events. We hold workshops and events to wind down from the week and celebrate our accomplishments as a team
· Training programs to develop your professional skills and help you realize your goals