Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah
Back to VacanciesApply
Devises, executes, and launches the digital banking business project in U.A.E. Responsibilities include planning projects, allocating resources, collaborating with management and business leadership, overseeing team performance, and ensuring projects are completed in time and within budget.
- Will be required to setup and acquire digital bank license in the region
- Provide inputs and advise the management team on key issues (e.g. strategic initiatives, business unit level plans, and major investments) based on clear issue framing, systems-level thinking and rigorous analyses.
- Work with the Clients and Business Units teams in Europe to build, maintain and close a strong pipeline of clients across our target segments
- Presenting to investors, business partners, company executives, and/or any relevant external stakeholders concerning different phases of a project.
- Ensuring project is compliant with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Overseeing business entity and licensing filings/renewals ensure compliance with timely filing & payment requirements.
- Managing financial delivery and issue management processes, escalating issues and variances to budgets where necessary.
- Conducting financial due diligence and preparing cost-benefit analyses for the digital bank project.
-Minimum 10 years of working experience, preferred experience in project management and in setting up or building a business in the Financial Services industry, Banking industry, BPO, or any related industry.
-Must have a good understanding of the UAE regulatory framework
-Maintain an understanding of external competitive digital developments and their impact on operational improvement and effectiveness.