Back to VacanciesApply
- Working with the Procurement and Contracts Unit Head, develops medium and long-term
strategic plans, mission and strategic goals.
- Collaborate with the Procurement staff, the Support Services Department, the Legal Counsel, the Finance Department, Vendors, Consultants and External Entities.
- Develops, manage contracts to ensure the ongoing availability and supply of goods, acts as specialist contract and key point contact for contract management.
- Identify technologies needed to ensure the contract processes and safeguards are
performed efficiently and cost effectively.
- Identifies and resolve contracts and purchasing problems on major items with an appreciation of the cost-effectiveness of solutions.
- Negotiate contracts with service providers and plan, develop long term supplier relationships.
- Deals with more complex problems with major suppliers and high annual volume.
- UAE National with a Family Book.
- Bachelor in in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Procurements and Contracts.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.