Back to VacanciesApply
- Understand the core functions and objectives of the entity and the International Offices
department and manage data in the Customer Relationship Management system
- Manage communication with internal and external users of the Customer Relationship
- Understand the core functions of the Customer Relationship Management and ensure
these functions are performing as necessary
- Support outreach to external partners represented in the Customer Relationship
- Ensure the data fields in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) are accurate
- Prepare departmental/ sectional statements and reports timely and accurately to meet
requirements, policies, and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical/data field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the CRM admin
- Must have business awareness and basic knowledge about local country’s business
- Fluent in English language (read, spoken, written)
- Excellent knowledge in MS applications and CRM software(s)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.