Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Back to VacanciesApply
- Facilitate investment decision-making process while fostering a robust portfolio risk infrastructure by preparing and presenting portfolio risk monitoring and performance reports to the Investment department
- Liaise regularly with the investment team to understand the investment program and request relevant data to support the relevant risk reporting.
- Monitor overall risk exposures of investment portfolio and provide relevant input to ensure concentration limits (e.g., by investment, country, counterparty, industry, etc.) are respected.
- Lead the preparation of risk reports for the Board/Investment Committee relative to the asset, program and overall portfolio levels
- Implement the policy and procedures related to risk monitoring and reporting of the Investment Risk Framework of the investment platform
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting required. Masters would be preferred
- FRM / CFA Certification highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the investment risk field in a multiple asset class investment portfolios
with specific experience in risk reporting
-Experience in an investment firm is compulsory
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal and regulatory environment for investments
- GCC experience is highly desirable