Marketing, Project Management
Back to VacanciesApply
- Designs and oversees the execution of the domestic communications strategy for the company and its senior leadership team
- Development and implementation of communications campaigns and events, website, concept development, research, writing, liaising with third party suppliers and media, key stakeholder communications, and events logistics and production
- Represent the company communications and manage the relationship with comms leads with project partners
- Drafts and/or reviews all communications collateral and materials, including but not limited to the briefing notes to senior leadership, press releases etc; overseas creative content development including presentations and other collateral.
- Drives internal communications function including weekly all hands meetings, monthly newsletters, holiday announcements, staff and leadership away days, etc.
- 6-10 years of proven experience
- Experience working with Government or Semi government entities
- Fluent Arabic speaking & Writing skills is preferred
- A proven ability to quickly and succinctly absorb a wide range of complex business issues and advice on how best to respond to them
- Digitally savvy with the capability to deliver and activate effective programs
- Strong strategic perspective, but the ability to funnel this into day to day operations, tactics and detailed execution, politically astute, assertive and robust. Able to thrive in a hands-on operating culture
- Accomplished writing skills, a strong professional presence, gravitas and the credibility and personality to wins trust and influence others