Back to VacanciesApply
- Drive the development and review of the overall organizational short and long-term strategy in coordination and alignment with the Chairman to ensure that the organization meets its core objectives, maximizing the returns to its stakeholders (e.g. customers, suppliers, employees, owners, etc.).
- Set annually the respective objectives, activities, and deliverables and coordinate with business leaders to establish a proper monitoring framework for all reporting activities and the setting of KPIs to ensure implementation of the strategic plans and proper monitoring of the organizational performance
- Identify key capital projects, joint ventures, and other strategic partnership opportunities and Work closely with Finance team on divestments and divesture in order to develop the organizational growth opportunities
- Ensure proper implementation of the corporate strategy by supporting on the operations, providing guidance, encouraging teamwork, and facilitating delivery of work processes to achieve high performance standards
- Translate the strategic direction into a marketing strategy, ensuring that the formulation and development of long and short-term brand strategy and plans in each of the Business Units is in line with the overall strategic direction set by top management.
- Liaise with the Business Units Head to ensure adequate market positioning of company brand identity by brand guidelines and its transmission across the organization.
- Define high-level marketing communication guidelines based on the business requirements, to ensure that all marketing communication activities are properly delivered throughout the different communication channels.
- Define the protocols for PR related presentations in formal and governmental events to ensure alignment and consistency of the messages conveyed throughout the different channels
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Marketing, or any other related field, MBA is preferable
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience, including a proven record of minimum of 5 years in relevant managerial role
- Excellent communications in English and Arabic
- Knowledge of strategy, marketing, and M&A principles
- Understanding of local and international free zones business model & how the current context impacting the free zones business