We are currently recruiting for a VP- Talent Acquisition and Development for a leading company in Dubai. The position reports to the CHRO and is responsible for leading the Recruitment and Talent development for the company.
• Lead the end-to-end recruitment cycle for the Company by working with the business to ensure talent sourcing is in line with the Company’s approved manpower plans and the established standard procedures and guidelines of the Company
• Lead and support sourcing; screening and selection for senior management positions
• Assist Senior Managers with the selection and interview process for new and vacant positions, particularly senior positions within the organization.
• Act as an advisor for Hiring Managers on Recruitment best practice and selection process.
• Plan and manage the implementation of optimal and cost-efficient recruitment plans
• Design, lead and manage talent management strategy and processes such as learning & development initiatives, capability building initiatives at middle management/ senior management level, training needs assessment, etc.
• Identify key talent management focus for the organization and training & development needs.
• Review Talent development processes such as training need analysis and training effectiveness processes and introduce improved mechanisms to continuously enhance the Talent function
• Oversee, lead and manage the Graduate Trainee development program for UAE National talent development in line with the Emiratization strategy
• Oversee the implementation of Emiratisation strategies to achieve the 5 year plan
• Work with Line of Service leaders to determine recruitment targets and opportunities for UAE Nationals across all grades.
Human Capital Development
• Work closely with the functional heads on the annual budgeting exercise and contribute to the development of the Human Capital budget.
• Manage special projects as assigned and work closely with the external vendors/ consultants
• Support internal Human Capital teams to help them achieve their overall objectives related to talent acquisition, talent development and talent retention.
Required skills and experience:
• Must have over 8 years of relevant experience
• U.A.E. National with family book
• 7 to 15 years of experience and must have TA & development experience
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Able to manage expectations, maintain confidentiality and someone able to deliver
• Dynamic, diplomatic and politically savvy