An innovative Abu Dhabi government entity has a vacancy for an experienced, creative and critical thinking Strategic Manager. It is essential that you can think out-of-the-box and have previous experience working for a top-rated strategic consultancy firm. Must have local experience and be in-country.
• To provide and manage research, analysis, and strategic planning relating to policy, legal, and regulatory matters primarily related to education, civic enablement, and other special projects
• Conduct and manage research, analysis, and strategic planning relating to policy, legal, and regulatory matters primarily related to education, national economic development projects, as well as other special projects on an ad hoc basis
• Write briefing notes and memoranda that equip senior decision-makers with information and frameworks to make informed decisions
• Draft informative and visually compelling presentations to inform and advise government stakeholders
• Manage, organize, and synthesize complex legal or regulatory concepts into clear analytical or explanatory frameworks
• High performance in Bachelors degree from an esteemed university. A secondary degree would be highly valued
• Ability to conduct multi-faceted research efforts, and synthesise findings in a clear and concise way
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Previous experience working in a top rated strategic consultancy firm (experience in Education Consultancy is a plus)
• Energetic and comfortable in fast-paced environments
The package includes government working hours, attractive ticket allowance, plus medical cover.