A dynamic and innovative government entity in the heart of Dubai is setting up their MarComs team for a prestigious new venue. There is a vacancy for an experienced, creative and self-motivated Social Media Manager. It is essential that you can think out-of-the-box and have previous experience working for an iconic visitor attraction.
Please note this is an emiratisation role and therefore only applications from UAE National family book holders will be considered.
• You will support in implementing and managing the social media handles of the entity in accordance with the overall brand and marketing strategy
• You will execute ongoing social media plans that generate interest in the entity and its activities and provides accurate, up-to-date information to visitors and the public.
• You will implement the creation of all social media campaigns and ensure alignment with the entity’s message and brand.
• You will implement new audiences and multiply messaging opportunities using a variety of resources including integrated digital content such as blogs, video, podcasts, eBooks, and other digitally based communications tools.
• You will be responsible for community management to all social media channels and insure best practice is implemented
• You will implement a comprehensive strategic direction for social media for the entity, that is in alignment with the museum’s vision and brand and targets its various audiences. This includes schools, partners, general public and other potential visitors and stakeholders.
• You will implement and assess metrics to gauge and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of the social media activities and prepare routine reports that detail these activities.
• Implement social media Strategy and programs including key messaging playbook and community management.
• UAE National with family book, with extensive experience in social media management in an entertainment venue, theme park, museum, gallery, iconic tourist destination or other visitor attraction
• Outstanding Arabic and English communication skills and high attention to details
• Energetic and comfortable in fast-paced environments
The package includes government working hours, attractive ticket and education allowance, plus medical cover. Flexibility to work additional hours as required for events or campaign launches is required.