Mark Williams Recruitment, the UAE’s leading independent emiratisation recruitment agency, are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their successful team based out of modern offices in Business Bay.
Mark Williams Recruitment offers the flexibility of an agile boutique recruitment consultancy, along with the benefits of nationwide-level networking connections. We have loyal clients from local industry leaders to top tier international firms and have preferred agreements with many of the biggest names on the UAE market.
We have a high performing culture and a professional team of consultants and resourcers, who take pride in their ethical and knowledgeable approach to work. In joining our team you will be mentored by management and consultants with over 15 years’ experience in their markets. We have a collaborative team dynamic and find that the sharing of knowledge is one of our keys to success. We have access to industry-leading technology, a strong regional brand name and most importantly innovative and experienced leadership. Our Director takes a hands-on approach and continues to run a successful desk himself. You will run an established recruitment desk with total autonomy and will be rewarded with an uncapped compensation plan and company-wide incentives.
The successful person will have a recruitment background, be target driven and be able to manage existing clients whilst developing new business. You will have excellent communication and relationship building skills and the ability to manage your time well.
What we offer
- Joining a leading recruitment agency
- Competitive salary & commissions
- A collaborative environment with the opportunity to shape the business. We believe that everyone has their own talent and ideas are always more than welcome!
- Nobody is too important to talk to. If you have a feedback, we believe in sharing constructive criticism
- Flexibility. We are open to offering a flexible schedule: part-time, freelancer and remote (candidate must be based in the UAE and be at the office at least one day per week)
- 23 annual leave days
- Events. Every Thursday afternoon, we hold workshops and events to wind down from the week and celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- Training programs to develop your professional skills and help you realize your goals
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please contact our Managing Director Chris Cornwall direct on email@example.com or click here to submit your CV.