A top financial services firm in Abu Dhabi is looking for a Senior HR Officer. The Senior HR Officer will have the overall responsibility of HR functions and will handle front-line employee inquiries and will work in close coordination with the HR Manager in implementation for HR functions.
The Senior HR Officer will support the HR team to maximise staffing resources and performance, promote a positive culture, employee relations, and have knowledge of Compensations and Benefits.
Please note this is an Emiratisation role and therefore only applications from UAE National family book holders will be considered.
• Manage the preparation of all staff employee benefits accordingly
• Recruit staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
• Prepare contract for new employees and provide induction once onboarded
• Support in Performance Management Evaluation process and ensure staff receive training required
• Deal with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
• Develop HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
• Keep all employees’ personal files systematically and update information as necessary
• Administer benefits programs such as pensions medical/insurance, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
• Responsible for document supports to Auditors.
• Bachelor’s and/or in HR management, Business Administration, CIPD preferred
• Minimum 3 years progressive experience in the Human Resources function
• Knowledge in Compensation and Benefits
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Proven sense of professional discretion, integrity, and ability to manage situations diplomatically and to effective resolution
• Diplomatic and strong acumen in establishing positive working relationships with employees and all other stakeholders to maximise cooperation and productivity
• Strong proficiency in MS Office and Oracle
The package includes attractive ticket for self and family plus medical cover and annual bonus.