Senior Compensation Analyst
Our client is looking to appoint a Senior Compensation Analyst to join a leading group of dynamic, diverse and committed employees. The Senior Compensation Analyst will work in a team environment responsible for the compensation programs’ administration with a focus on compensation. Our client implements employer-of-choice practices to attract the strongest candidates to their organization.
• Develop and recommend total rewards, compensation, and pay for performance policies; counsel managers on how to apply those policies in practice.
• Assist in designing, planning, and implementing competitive compensation programs, policies, and procedures to achieve the organization's desired position in market and compensation goals.
• Manage the job description database, and help hiring managers in the creation of new jobs.
• Ensure active survey participation and analysis with third party vendors.
• Coordinate and administer the annual salary increase program.
• Provide support for benefits and payroll administration and back up support for other team members.
• Analyze and recommend process improvements and policy recommendations.
• Maintain/update the Job Family documentation, evaluation records, and other associated supporting documentation. Conduct job evaluations and market pricing of filled and vacant roles, both for individual positions and large-scale projects. Manage the Market Reference Range (MRR) database and update when appropriate. Oversee the maintenance of the MRR structure, including periodic review of range midpoints
• Administer annual merit budget. Recommend the allocation of the budget among merit, market adjustment, and promotion pools. Review market data to determine the overall competitive positioning relative to the market and present those recommendations to internal stakeholders. Distribute worksheets and cabinet budgets and further breakdowns to planning managers. Consolidate all worksheet with zero error and conduct management analysis of budget/spend, top awarded employees, least awarded employees, etc. and present to management. Administer the AMI letters and distribution and audit the system upload
• Conduct regular analyses of internal and external salary data and recommend benchmark data to ensure competitiveness with external market and ensure internal equity. Participate in compensation surveys, analyze results and provide findings to ensure competitiveness. Identify and resolve potential internal equity issues; review and recommend approval of salaries above recruitment ranges and salaries for certain internal transfers/promotions and/or unique situations. Negotiate and recommend solutions to facilitate general salary increase requests. Administer the annual salary review process by maintaining the required spreadsheets and administering the plans per the policy guidelines
• Provide regional analysis, recommendation and administration of allowances such as housing, transportation, home leave travel. Participate in local, regional and international surveys to create internal benchmarks, ranges, structures that are market competitive and consistent with internal pay policies. Review all structures annually to ensure competitiveness. Assist the Manager, Compensation and Benefits in creating policies and guidelines to govern the promotions, market adjustments, and in-band role enhancements to ensure all transaction follow these policies. Flag areas of concern and recommend appropriate solutions
• Process the annual updates of home leave travel allowances. Review and recommend process improvement and automation options
• UAE National with Family Book
• Bachelors Degree
• 3 years compensation and benefits experience
• Advance degree in HR
• Professional certification in HR and/or Reward Management