Our client is one of the most prestigious financial institutions in the region, they have an excellent opportunity within their real estate administrative office.
- Finance & Properties and responsible for all rented in properties, primarily for the purpose of Offices and Retail space. Also responsible for all offsite locations
- Responsibility including, proposing new properties for business, discussion with Landlords for the best rent rate. Provide assistance to Project Department to obtain all landlord related approvals
- Supervise the Real estate support staff in all renewal process and Liaise with Legal department for all legal vetting of contract documents, post self-review. Also in charge for all central bank relations from Admin dept.
- Review of contract documents and update legal department for further vetting
- Site visits and meeting with Agents, Landlord for relocation of Branches
- Complete process of leasing the premises, obtain all approval and no objection from Landlord
Skills & Experience required:
- This position is for a UAE National with Family Book
- Very good knowledge of Arabic/English Spoken and written language
- Previous experience 4-5 years in working in administration/ real estate admin preferred
- Real Estate / property Management awareness and knowledge