About Mark Williams
We are an award-winning recruitment agency who believe that recruitment is an art. We cover banking & finance, technology and Emiratisation and we’ve been in the region for over 10 years. We have built a loyal client base through traditional, direct sales and referral business. Our service is based on knowledge, professionalism and speed to market.
We have a new business line and the sales representative will work in a team to reach the targets.
Purpose of the role
Ongoing development of the business meeting its growth targets. Bring the division to the next level!
- Represent the new business line in a positive and professional manner
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Make the agreed number of weekly sales calls
- Review and implement in conjunction with the team the most effective methods of approaching new customers
- Conduct CV analysis on daily basis
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Maintain records of customer communications in our CRM
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
What we offer
• Joining a fast-growing new business division in a leading recruitment agency
• A collaborative environment with the opportunity to shape the business. We believe that everyone has their own talent and ideas are always more than welcome!
• Nobody is too important to talk to. If you have a feedback, we believe in sharing constructive criticism
• 22 days annual leave
• Events. Every Thursday afternoon, we hold workshops and events to wind down from the week and celebrate our accomplishments as a team
• Training programmes to develop your professional skills and help you realize your goals