A prestigious government business and industrial hub is looking for a Real Estate Manager (UAE National).
You will be responsible for the development, planning and controlling of the real estate assets, monitoring occupancy levels and management of all types of leases and insurances.
• Real Estate Management
• Maximize total return for each assigned asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance.
• Work closely with third party property managers and government entities to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, analysis and approvals.
• Support Finance in developing financial plans, annual budgets and preparing leasing budgets for real estate P&L reports.
• Source, analyse, negotiate and coordinate leased-in commercial transactions for the Authority.
• Lead property appraisals and evaluations coordinated with external consultants as required.
• Manage coordination of post-acquisition activities and integration of asset into the organisation’s portfolio.
• Review billing/ collections through Finance Department to ensure collections and when necessary work with legal counsel regarding delinquent balances.
• Oversee the day to day asset control and monitor day-to-day occupancy levels, triggering when new constructions should/ could take place.
• Responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing the department’s performance management systems (including Risk Assessment, Performance Monitoring and Resource Management).
• Oversee the optimization of assets through handling takeovers, repossessions, etc., by coordinating with the concerned departments.
• Oversee the allocation of premises to leasing customers.
• Manage and monitor insurance contracts for all assets in the company’s real estate portfolio.
• Manage properties valuations in coordination with external evaluators on a periodic basis.
• Oversee the process of takeover – both new properties from the projects department as well as existing properties from tenants on expiry of the lease.
• Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Finance or Business Administration.
• Fluent in English (Written and Spoken), Arabic is beneficial.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Generate new and innovative ideas.
• Recommend and implement solutions.
• Strong financial modelling skills.
• Strong analytical and reporting skills.
• Organisational skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office/SAP/Sales Force.