Our client a commercially driven, forward thinking and creative government entity is looing for a People and Performance Director. As a People and Performance Director you would lead and develop HR strategies in line with the overall strategy as well as consistently monitoring the strategies effectiveness to ensure continuous alignment. There is a team of 8 direct reports.
The key areas of accountability will be:
- Strategic Planning and Performance Management:
- Talent Management
- Training and Development
- Talent Acquisition
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- People Management
- Ensure all relevant Environment, Health and Safety polices and procedures are adhered to and comply with relevant guidelines.
- Change Management by enabling a culture susceptible to change.
• UAE National with family book
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
• 8-10 years’ experience, preferably 5 years in a managerial position.
• Master’s degree in human resources, Business Administration or equivalent is preferred.
• Certifications in Human Resources are preferred.