A leading government entity based in Dubai is looking for a Marketing Director with a strong business development background. Please note this is an Emiratisation role and therefore only applications from UAE National family book holders can be considered.
• Create and maintain a strong brand equity
• Coordinating with internal and external government entities
• Develops, conceptualizes, and manages various promotional campaigns for the sector including branding, advertising, social media, public relations, online marketing, commercial sponsorships, events, and exhibitions participation.
• Performs the role of the entity spokesperson and brand champion
• Develop a crisis management and communication plan
• As a representative of the entity, provides advice to the Government of Dubai, on the development and co-ordination of policies and related matters of the entity to support the creation of a sustainable and competitive sector for the Emirate
• Grow a national, regional and global network of related trade associations to promote activities in Dubai and the UAE.
• UAE National family book holder with a bachelor’s degree
• 15 years of experience of which 8 years are in a managerial role
• Strong track record in within a multinational company in business development activities,
marketing, strategic planning, brand management