Learning and Development (L&D) Manager
Our client is looking to appoint a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to join a leading group of dynamic, diverse and committed employees. The L&D manager will help the client’s employees advance their skills and knowledge. Our client implements employer-of-choice practices to attract the strongest candidates to their organization.
• Develop and implement learning strategies programs
• Design e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
• Implement various learning methods companywide
• Maintain budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants.
• Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
• Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
• Help managers develop their team members through pathing
• UAE National with Family Book
• 6+ years of experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A) or equivalent in HR or related field
• Professional certification is a plus
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Familiar with MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Familiar with e-learning platforms and practices