Our client a forward thinking commercially driven semi-government entity based in Dubai is looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to coordinate all Learning & Development activities from start to finish, and to ensure efficient and effective delivery aligned to the business needs.
Please note this is an emiratisation role and therefore only applications from UAE National family book holders can be considered.
- Conduct training needs analysis in consultation with the Business Units to find relevant Training Programmes for the identified needs
- Prepare and communicate Annual Training Calendar after confirming with the Business Units Management and external Trainers to deliver all Training Programmes identified based on the Training Need Analysis
- Ensure attendance to all Training Programmes delivered as part of the Annual Training Calendar and reporting of ‘No Shows’ to the respective Business Unit to increase cost effectiveness and maximise benefit
- Report Training Feedback to the Business Units for the courses to enable the Line Managers to evaluate the employee’s performance post training
- Create and implement an action plan to improve Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey Rating for Talent Development team
- UAE National family book holder with a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an HR/ L& D role