Our client, a prestigious government entity in Dubai is currently in search of a hands-on and technically strong IT Project Manager who can independently manage projects, analyse and understand business requirements and deliver what is required.
- Directing technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects
- Preserving assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
- Verifying application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Recommending information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitoring project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Completing projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and datacentre.
- UAE national with Family book
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Networks, Computer Science, Business Information Technology
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience and the candidate must have completed a minimum of 2 IT infrastructure projects
- Must have knowledge how to operate and maintain a datacentre
- Background in network, systems, security and helpdesk support
- Great personality and good communication skills