A leading government entity based in Dubai is looking for an International Engagement Manager with a strong business development background. Please note this is an emiratisation role and therefore only applications from UAE National family book holders can be considered.
• Serve as focal point for interactions between entity and all international markets
• Develops, manages, and promotes related programs and initiatives internationally
• Identify and execute partnership and collaborations globally to support the initiatives to attract foreign companies to Dubai/UAE
• Develops, conceptualizes, and manages various promotional campaigns for the sector including branding, advertising, social media, public relations, online marketing, commercial sponsorships, events, and exhibitions participation.
• Develops, manages, and promotes specific (government) support programs aimed at the attraction of ship owners and other key sector players to Dubai.
• Performs the role of the entity spokesperson and brand champion
• Provides support to companies relocating to Dubai/UAE
• As a representative of the entity, provides advice to the Government of Dubai, on the development and co-ordination of policies and related matters of the entity to support the creation of a sustainable and competitive sector for the Emirate
• Grow a global network of related trade associations to promote activities in Dubai and the UAE.
• UAE National family book holder with a Bachelor’s degree
• Strong track record in international business, business development activities, marketing, strategic planning, brand management, sales force management
• Occasional travel may be required
• This role offers government hours, ticket allowance and education allowance