A leading local UAE Bank is recruiting for an Emirati Head of Marketing & Communication to build a Marketing, PR and Branding Strategy for the Bank to enhance its visibility, reputation and brand profile. The successful candidate must have previous MarComs leadership experience in a bank or financial institution and have excellent English and Arabic skills.
Please note this is an emiratisation role and therefore only applications from UAE National family book holders will be considered.
• Manage all customer communication for Corporate, business banking and retail customers.
• Develop and execute Marketing strategies and communications that cover all products, services and customer segments.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
• Create and deliver conventional and digital marketing campaigns.
• Manage all corporate communications and Public Relations activities including; media, social media and corporate customer or public events.
• Manage all strategic internal communication including leadership communication and strategic employee communications.
• Coordinate all relationship and partnership with advertising, creative, media and Social Media Agencies.
• Promote the organization’s internal and external brand profile, reputation and strengthen the brand image
• Minimum of mid senior level relevant experience in Marketing & Communication
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
• UAE National family book holder
• In-depth experience in managing all aspects of PR, Media Relations, Social Media Communications and Internal Communication
• Excellent analytical and leadership skills, with a creative and entrepreneurial spirit
• Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques and platforms
• Strong Communication Skills (both verbal and Written) in both Arabic and English