This innovative and disruptive semi-government entity in Dubai is recruiting for a UAE National Head of Engineering.
This is an emiratisation role as therefore only UAE national family book holders can be considered.
- Build an proficient and efficient team
- Establish the strategy, policies and processes, facilities management planning, preventative planning
- Manage the surrounding areas (gardens, parking, entrances, etc…) to building facade and electro-mechanical, plumbing, ACs, etc…
- Have extensively worked in 5 stars building facilities management -mechanical/hard services inside and out
- Extensive experience with pre-opening procedures and can provide examples of taking over buildings from contractors (check lists, drawings, commissioning, etc…)
- Extensive experience in ensuring 5 stars customers/clients/guests experiences in every detail
- Worked with facilities management (mechanical/hard services part of facilities management) companies and served compounds, etc
Required skills and experience:
• UAE National (family book) with an Engineering degree
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Facilities Management
You will be offered government hours, competitive salary plus annual air tickets, health insurance and an attractive schooling package