Our client, a leading local bank in the UAE is currently in search of a hands-on and target-driven Head of Branches to increase penetration into the target customer segments, improve service quality, and set budgets and targets for the business.
- Achieve the annual growth targets set by the bank in terms of portfolio growth, revenue growth and growth in the number of customers.
- Manage the customer portfolio for profitable growth by deepening and widening the customer relationship through customer contact and cross sell programs.
- Develop and update strategy for the business in the UAE based on the bank's leadership strategy work.
- Ensure adherence to KYC, AML, Group Audit and Legal / Compliance guidelines.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate work process improvements across Branch Network, also inter-function, co-ordination with Centralised units and champion/drive/influence changes to occur in other function.
- Control and periodic check operational risks and work flows. Review key operational risks and efficiency indicators to ensure health. Provide approvals/recommendations on Credit applications.
- Manage service delivery in the network to the highest competitive standards: set and monitor service standards for the network.
- UAE national with Family book
- Minimum 13 years' experience in sales & service management in a consumer banking environment, with a track record of success.
- Strong people management skills and thorough knowledge of banking products and services, including experience in product development, and also a wider understanding of the general consumer banking universe.
- Extensive knowledge of Banking theory/ practice, Group/ Central Bank's rules and regulations and procedures.
- Excellent leadership capacity, including strong communications, negotiations, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate staff.