Our client, a global firm that’s been recognised by Fortune magazine as one of the world’s most admired companies, is currently in search of a UAE national with Government and Public Relations administration experience to join their dynamic team in Dubai.
• Provide expert advice to business and employees on all visa formalities and all other government related procedures.
• Organise all routine processing of Immigration documents e.g. residence, work permits, medical examination, and visas, to complete all the necessary legal formalities.
• Track and monitor relevant expiry dates and ensure that all time-sensitive documents and licenses are renewed ahead of deadline to ensure full compliance and avoid fines.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the requirements of all relevant government entities.
• The ever-changing government rules and regulations requires the post-holder to be abreast of updates on information / documents and at times certain jobs have to be tacked efficiently without much notice.
• UAE national with family book
• Open to HS diploma if they come across well but ideally higher diploma or bachelor so they can progress to a manager level in the future
• 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience and has good knowledge of immigration and public administration procedures.
• Good communication skills (Arabic and English)
• Committed, punctual, personable and has the ability to build good relationship with authorities.
• Excellent time management skills and highly-organised
• Majority of the work is outside so the candidate must be willing to travel locally particularly Dubai and Northern Emirates.