This innovative and disruptive semi-government entity in Dubai is recruiting for a UAE National Executive Assistant to provide support to the Executive Director. This is an emiratisation role as therefore only UAE national family book holders can be considered.
• Maintain a highly organised filing system to ensure all documentation is easily accessible
• Proactively coordinate between departments
• Diary management, travel and visa arrangements when required
• Communicate verbally and in writing internally and externally and writing official emails and correspondence in English and Arabic
• Ensure confidentiality of information by managing documents, communication and meetings professionally
• Build excellent relationships with external VIP partners and other stakeholders.
• Work closely with Corporate Services teams to ensure smooth operations of all purchases, invoices, and any other requirements are met.
Required skills and experience:
• UAE National (family book) with experience as an Executive Assistant providing support to a Director or CEO
• Excellent written and verbal English and Arabic communication skills
• You will be offered government hours, competitive salary plus annual air tickets, health insurance and an attractive schooling package