Our client, a forward thinking commercially driven semi-government entity based in Dubai is looking for an Employee Relations Assistant Manager to lead the activities carried out by the Employee Relations section. They will ensure a smooth transition for disciplinary and grievance matters, employees leaving the organization, create retention management initiatives and provide support to the business units for HR policies and processes. This role reports directly to the HR VP.
Please note this is an emiratisation role and therefore only applications from UAE National family book holders will be considered.
• Leading and managing the entire process of handling disciplinary and grievance cases across the company in alignment to the UAE Law and the Company’s Policy.
• Leading and managing all employee exits, (i.e. Leavers), such as Retirement, Resignations, Redundancy, and Terminations etc. to be managed.
• Conceptualizing and Implementing an employee rewards and recognition program as one of the retention management initiatives.
• Conceptualizing and implementing the Employee Welfare activities through the year involving various activities and awareness programs.
• Recommend to management ERW related policies and process changes towards constant enhancements of the same.
• Develop an excellent working relationship with internal and external stakeholders by making sure relevant updates reached the business in a timely manner.
• Ensure accurate data is always provided to various stakeholders towards business enhancements and requirements. Provide various reports in form of Resignation analysis, MDR, SLA etc.
• UAE National with family book and University Degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an Employee Relations related role
•Capable dealing with internal and external stakeholders
The package includes education allowance, medical coverage for self and dependents and a discretionary bonus.