About Mark Williams
We are an award-winning recruitment agency who believe that recruitment is an art. We cover banking & finance, technology and Emiratisation and we’ve been in the region for over 10 years. We have built a loyal client base through traditional, direct sales and referral business. Our service is based on knowledge, professionalism and speed to market.
Purpose of the role
Create memorable and breath-taking CVs to help candidates achieve their career goals!
- Create CVs with:
- zero spelling and grammatical errors
- factually accurate and relevant information
- a format suitable for the candidate’s industry
- Write exceptional cover letters that demonstrate candidates’ skills and experiences
- Native English and good communication skills
- Committed to deadlines. We want someone capable to organise, prioritise and able to work under pressure
- Eye for detail
- Good typing and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Both fresh graduates are experienced CV writers are welcome
- English literature higher education or former English school teacher preferred
What we offer
- Joining a fast-growing new business division in a leading recruitment agency
- A collaborative environment with the opportunity to shape the business. We believe that everyone has their own talent and ideas are always more than welcome!
- Nobody is too important to talk to. If you have a feedback, we believe in sharing constructive criticism
- Flexibility. We are open to offering a flexible schedule: part-time, freelancer and remote (candidate must be based in the UAE and be at the office at least one day per week)
- 23 days annual leave
- Events. Every Thursday afternoon, we hold workshops and events to wind down from the week and celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- Training programmes to develop your professional skills and help you realize your goals