Compensation and Benefits Manager
Our client is looking to appoint a Compensation & Benefits Manager reporting to the Compensation and Benefits Director and HRIS. The role will develop, review and recommend total rewards, compensation and benefits policies across the organization. Additionally, the post holder will counsel managers on how to apply those policies in practice, assisting in designing, planning, and implementing competitive compensation programs, policies, and procedures to achieve the organization's desired position in market and compensation goals.
• Provide compensation consulting and thought leadership to business.
• Perform complex analyses, and liaise with 3rd party consultants to present findings to senior management
• Manage the job evaluation and market pricing processes, both for individual positions and large-scale projects.
• Develop and propose annual merit budget analysis with zero error. Recommend the allocation of the budget among merit, market adjustment, and promotion pools. Review market data to determine the overall competitive positioning relative to the market and present those recommendations to internal stakeholders
• Oversee all regional analyses and recommendations of allowances such as housing, transportation and other standard benefits such as health insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement, private school fee payments and home travel. Respond to and resolve employee inquiries or concerns regarding benefits, services and coverage issues
• Oversee the complete health plans administration.
• Oversee the retirement plan administration process.
• Manage the Life and Disability Insurance administration. Conduct annual audits of insurance claims between employee and insurer
• Develop and conduct compensation training for managers and employees, as needed
• Assist with special projects; collect and compile data; assemble materials; generate reports for Manager and Directors. Interpret human resources policies and guidelines, agreements, and employment laws
• UAE National with Family book
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7 years compensation and benefits management experience
• Proven consulting skills; ability to drive business goals through HR / Compensation
strategies and to address issues / devise solutions with creativity and innovation
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to delegate responsibility,
set priorities, and manage multiple priorities
• Ability to work collaboratively and to cultivate and sustain strong partnerships with internal
and external clients and colleagues
• Strong planning and project management skills
• International compensation and/or benefits management background preferred
• Knowledge of payroll and benefits administration in the UAE, preferred.
• Advance degree preferably in HR, preferred