A dynamic and innovative government entity in the heart of Dubai is setting up their MarComs team for a prestigious new venue. There is a vacancy for an experienced Communications & PR Manager with an enthusiastic vision for developing interest and excitement within the local and international community. It is essential that you have previous experience working for an iconic visitor attraction.
Please note this is an emiratisation role and therefore only applications from UAE National family book holders will be considered.
• Execute ongoing communications plans that generate interest in the venue and its activities and provides accurate information to visitors and the public
• Implement specific communications plans to support the opening of new events
• Create all communications and ensure alignment with the message and brand
• Seek ways to use innovative communication channels for PR purposes that are reflective of the brand, such as VR, in-person activation, events and other creative or emerging communication and engagement practices
• Implement messaging opportunities through integrated digital content such as blogs, video, podcasts, eBooks, and other digitally based communications tools
• Development and implementation of PR strategy and plan, writing of news releases and announcements, key speeches for leadership team, respond to public relations requirements to enhance the reputation and brand, and serve as the spokesperson
• Implement a comprehensive strategic direction for the communications for the museum, that is in alignment with the vision and brand and targets its various audiences
• You will implement and assess metrics to gauge and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of the PR activities and prepare routine reports that detail these activities.
• UAE National with family book, with extensive experience in Communications or PR roles in an entertainment venue, theme park, museum, gallery, iconic tourist destination or other visitor attraction
• Outstanding Arabic and English communication skills and high attention to details
The package includes government working hours, attractive ticket and education allowance, plus medical cover.