We are currently seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager – Events for a leading event organizer to research and develop Events on behalf of local/international organizers & create revenue generating projects.
• Bring in new events and creating new Projects
• Build proposals for new & existing clients
• Proactively attain new leads
• Ensure that continuous business growth is achieved
• Coordinate internally the execution of projects for external clients.
• Receive and respond to RFP’s sent by clients.
• Main Point of contact with clients for running/setting events.
• Market Research
• The position is open to both U.A.E Nationals and Expats
• 5 to 8 years of experience
• Must have experience with a large event organizer/management company
• Strong project management skills
• Able to handle pressure and adhere to timelines
• Communicate clearly and clearly manage expectation
• Interacts with others in an open, non-threatening manner