A dynamic and innovative government entity in the heart of Dubai is setting up their MarComs team for a prestigious new venue. There is a vacancy for an experienced, creative and self-motivated Marketing Manager with an enthusiastic vision for developing and implementing dynamic marketing strategies and campaigns. It is essential that you can think out-of-the-box and have previous experience working for an iconic visitor attraction.
Please note this is an emiratisation role and therefore only applications from UAE National family book holders will be considered.
• Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy that is aligned with the brand and vision, and fosters venue attendance and interest in potential local and international partners
• Implement the creative direction, media reach, and marketing campaigns for the venue, special programs, events and initiatives
• Management and reporting of the marketing budget
• Manage and assess metrics to gauge and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of marketing and prepare routine reports that detail these activities
• Execute the marketing calendar and oversee the effective delivery of marketing events
•Support and collaborate with various local, regional and international media outlets to support marketing and communication activities, resulting in local, regional, and international media coverage
• Work closely with relevant government institutions and ministries, exploring and implementing marketing partnerships that support mutual interests and agendas
• Oversee the performance management and development of the marketing coordinator
• UAE National with family book, with extensive experience in Marketing roles in an entertainment venue, theme park, museum, gallery, iconic tourist destination or other visitor attraction
• Outstanding Arabic and English communication skills and high attention to details
• Energetic and comfortable in fast-paced environments
The package includes government working hours, attractive ticket and education allowance, plus medical cover. Flexibility to work additional hours as required for events or campaign launches is required.