Associate Director, Marketing & Communications
Our client is looking to appoint a Marketing and Communications Associate Director, to join the Admissions department. The Associate Director is a locally based representative of the Enrollment Management Marketing & Communications team who drives strategic marketing plans and furthers the primary goal of attracting and enrolling future students. The successful candidate is an independent and critical thinker with experience in leading data-driven, marketing strategies across a wide-variety of channels – print, digital, paid media, PR, and social media.
• Develop and drive marketing and communications strategy
o Build relationships with key campus partners in order to source stories for marketing materials
o Communicate marketing plans, strategy, and outcomes to internal partners
o Partner with research firm and in-house research team to conduct ongoing market analysis in order to inform strategies, channels and messaging
o Generate campaigns to raise awareness among key influencers, including parents and high school counselors
o Manage annual marketing budget
• Lead all paid media campaigns and lead generation strategies
o Oversee all paid media campaigns that segment for US, international, and UAE students. Advertising includes print, SEM, social media, and display Network
o Partner with Marketing & Communications team to increase international leads
• Oversee broad spectrum of Marketing Materials
o In partnership with Admissions, the Assistant Director and Marketing and Communications team from the international branches, develop marketing materials to serve the global admissions outreach team
o Oversee research, writing, proofing and testing of colleagues and direct reports on all marketing efforts
o Work closely with NYUAD Public Affairs and Design team to ensure consistency and alignment with editorial and visual identity guidelines
• UAE-Specific Marketing
o Manage all niche marketing efforts for UAE students and their influencers
o Partner with Public Affairs on all local marketing and public relations campaigns
o Develop partnerships with local communities and agencies
• UAE National with Family book
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications or related field
• 5+ years marketing, and communications experience, preferably relating to higher
• Management experience
• Experience with developing and implementing integrated marketing strategies in a higher
education context, preferred.
• Experience in market research and data analysis, preferred.
• Master’s degree in marketing or related field, preferred.