Back to VacanciesApply
- As an experienced financial professional, support the senior management in the running of the entity.
- Preparation of financial statements, budgets and forecast
- Preparing quarterly management reports to be presented to Senior Leadership Group
- Any other activities from time to time, whether related to the Project or otherwise. (e.g. Banking, VAT etc.)
- Interact with key Finance personnel at Partner’s site for monthly and quarterly balance reconciliations as well as transfer of fixed assets.
- Work with Finance Coordinator to ensure timely processing of payments
- Ensure the Cash Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Fixed Asset functions are running efficiently through monthly and quarterly reconciliations.
- Understand the internal control environment and bring improvements where necessary
- Understand and work within the framework of Finance policies and procedures
Experience & Skills
- At least 3 years working experience in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to manage under pressure and a team player
- Outstanding analytical capability
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- UAE national with a Family book