Banking & Financial Services, Accounting
Back to VacanciesApply
- Prepare timely and accurate Net Assets Values, yields, distributions, and other fund accounting output for subsequent review
- Record accurately, and in accordance with the Department policies and procedures, such accounting records as securities positions, corporate actions related, and journal entries
- Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicating to management, and assisting in their resolution
- Research, as assigned, certain securities in Fund portfolios for the purpose of ensuring proper accounting treatment (such as the nature of distributions, original issue discounts, and international valuations) and compliance with tax, prospectus restrictions and limitations
- Participate in regular rotation of trade processing and other accounting processes to prepare the fund accounting system for the next day.
- Monitor trade settlement and prepare settlement instructions
- SWIFT exposure, able to read SWIFT messages and reports
- 3 to 5 years of Fund Accounting experience with a similar institution.
- Exposure to SWIFT messages would be desirable
- Knowledge of settlements from a Fund/ Trade perspective
- Bachelor degree holder in Finance/ Accounting or related