Back to VacanciesApply
To establish, develop, manage, and grow the finance function.
The FD will be responsible for overall financial strategy, capital structuring, financial planning & control.
They will also be responsible for ERP implementation and maintenance, internal & external audit, investment assessment, financial risks, assets management, tax related matters and developing the finance team.
- Responsible for all banking & other financial institutions related matters including arranging leverages, long term funds, project finance, bank accounts, deposits, etc.
- Managing treasury function of the company (cash planning and forecast, deposits, funding activities, loan repayment, investments)
- Assisting management in formulating overall strategic plan and aligning financial strategy
- Annual budget preparation, implementation and forecast
- Establish cost accounting system
- Interpreting the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement measures and actions
- Obtain full explanations on variances, prepare analysis and summaries, consolidate financial data and present results and forecast to management
- Prepare high quality financial analysis and management information through monthly management reports
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing all policies, processes, and procedures related to finance
- Engaging in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Oversee the operations of the finance department, and ensure application of best practices, time management, quality control and accuracy
- Establish and maintain system of documentation and filing for all transactions
- Verifying investment proposals and ensuring compliance with company's investment strategies as to asset classes, sector guidelines, IRR, payback period, NPV etc.
- Fixed assets control (register, coding, periodic count, valuation, and safeguarding), and recommend actions to maximize benefits of assets (replacement, salvage, maintenance, enhancement, etc.)
- Onboarding all auditors and provide full support
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- M.Sc. in accounting or relevant accounting professional certification
- MBA, or any other professional/academic related degree is a plus
- Minimum 15 years’ experience, five years in a senior finance position
- Industry experience in manufacturing/industrial production