Back to VacanciesApply
- Establish and maintain relationship with the bank’s target corporate clients through the syndication activity
- Prepare business proposal and follow up the whole credit approval process of the Bank (including approval from Head Office if necessary)
- Liaise with in-house or external lawyer to complete facility documentation process
- Cross sell different corporate banking products including loan, deposit, trade finance, cash management, FX
- Carry out strategic planning when required
- Implement post lending management for the managed credit portfolio.
- Work with members of other departments or external parties by producing statistics, analysis, review of credit lines and various tasks associated with corporate banking business.
- Liaise with bank's Head Office and domestic network to support the development of business and the Group’s existing and target clients
- Conduct and fulfil KYC and KYB compliance requirements.
- Strong education background
- At least 5 years of working experience in banking sector, with substantial experience in the syndication activity
- Fluency in Arabic is essential
- In-depth knowledge of UAE bank industry, familiar with cross functional products
- Committed, confident, determined, self-motivated and with work ethic.
- Flexible with working hours, as significant extended hours may be required during specific negotiations and transactions
- Focus on quality, drive for results and work effectively under pressure and with changes.