Emiratisation, Marketing, Project Management
Back to VacanciesApply
The Director supervises the conception of all visitor experience related initiatives, events and the reputation to national and international visitor communities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops the medium and long terms strategies, directives and goals for the requirements in alignment with the vision, mission and strategic goals
- Responsible for the creation, monitoring and updating the sector's methods, policies and procedures
- Responsible for the overall budget controls, administrative commitments, legal and financial requirements of the department.
- Responsible for B2B, F&B and Retail revenue generation and the delivery of all internal and partners events taking place at the museum.
- Develops and presents the analytical and progress status reports on the audience trends and revenue targets for all assigned commercial activities and provides recommendations of process and strategy enhancements
- Publicly represents the firm with external entities including travel and tourism partners, community, governmental, and private organisations, and builds excitement for the mission
- Maximises revenue by implementing relevant strategies and tools as well as securing commercial partnerships and resources to support the sales function.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar position or industry. Note this is minimum, preference will be for more extensive experience ( 12+)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Hospitality or any relevant major to the role.
- Strong skills in leadership, team management, as well as analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Solid experience in project management, large-scale events, and sales.