Banking & Financial Services
Back to VacanciesApply
- Help the Head of Investments in managing the Equity and Alternative portfolios across company’s mandates and strategies including oversight of portfolio construction and trade execution
- Monitor the performance under the managed portfolios/investments
- Monitor and report returns, exposures, compliance with investment guidelines, and reporting requirements
- Participate with the development of the company economic and outlooks
- Collaborate with portfolio managers, analysts, and other team members to develop investment strategy and generate investment ideas
- Monitor and analyse portfolio characteristics, including risk, performance, and attribution, to ensure adherence to strategy and guidelines and achievement of desired results.
- Contribute to the asset allocation strategy within the managed portfolios and adjust on a tactical/strategic basis.
- Monitor global investments trends, as well as their correlations with local markets in order to identify factors that will impact the portfolio
- Keep informed of economic/market events and collect on a periodic basis financial and investment information about company’s holdings using various reports, economic forecasts, trading activities, financial periodicals, company financial statements and other financial reports and publications
- Graduate degree in Business Finance/Accounting is a must, CFA, FRM or MBA is advantage
- 10 years of minimum experience in the investment industry managing multi asset class strategy & portfolios
- Strong in fundamental investment analysis, modelling and valuation for assessing asset classes and securities
- Solid understanding of investments theories, economics, equity, fixed income and alternative asset classes